Last Minute Gift Ideas You Haven't Thought of Yet...
OH NO. You just remembered it's your
girlfriend's/ husband's/dad's/teacher's/ boss' SOMETHING and you are empty-handed. Or you are just out the door to a dinner party and are wondering, what exactly am I supposed to bring to this event?
Well here's the biggest ever list of last minute gift ideas for all budgets, personalities, and situations, that you can find at your local grocery store or even make yourself at home. No trips to the mall, pre-ordering, or even much thought required. It's all been done for you!
Let's start with my Top 10 Last Minute Gift Ideas for any occasion and budget:
- Lottery tickets. If they're turning 40, buy 40 and wrap them with a big red ribbon. You can get these at the gas station on your way to the party.
- Gift cards from the grocery store kiosk. iTunes are great for any age, Nordstrom is always a hit with any adult, or pick a favorite local restaurant.
- Candles are pretty, fragrant, useful, and you can find them almost anywhere.
- Wine. Available everywhere, appreciated by (almost) everyone.
- Box of chocolate from a favorite candy shop or Target has cutely wrapped ones.
- A game like Uno or Twister makes a fun quick gift.
- An Amazon.com gift certificate. You can email it to them or print to your computer.
- Homebaked cookies don't take too long and you'll get points for going that extra mile. Plus you'll get to lick the batter.
- Flowers or a potted plant from the grocery store is appropriate for nearly any situation, from a dinner party to a funeral.
- Coffee. My favorite is Peet's. Check out their Coffee Sampler. Perfect for the holidays.
Not bad, you say. That's a start. But what else ya got?
Choose your occasion from the list at the left or the list below for even more last minute gift ideas: